Overall site capacity will eventually total 60,000 tonnes with 25,400 tonnes now completed in Phase 1. Importantly it is the capacity of the processing equipment to be installed that will offer the most significant benefits to members.
Three x 720 tonne hopper bottomed intake silos linked to two intake lines each with a 250t/hr capacity. These ensure quick turn round of vehicles and the ability to ensure a maximum 72 hour collection from time of combining over the harvest period.
Three x 64t/hr capacity driers provide a highly efficient and environmentally beneficial grain conditioning solution for growers and customers alike. These facilities allow us to offer our members superb service.
Below are some statistics from this year's harvest:
- Most loads collected from 1 member in a day: 17 (500 Tonnes)
- Most loads collected from furthest member in a day: 11
- Average turnaround time on site: Malting Barley 38 minutes
- Average turnaround time on site: Feed Grains 20 minutes
- Most loads delivered by 1 lorry in a day: 6
- Average Spring Barley intake moisture: 20%
- Busiest intake day 9th September: 1632 T